Sunday, January 1, 2012

Firsts of 2012

I don't know why I'm writing this here, but I thought you might find it interesting. As the new year begins, I wanted to know what are my firsts. Shall we begin?
First Song heard, The Man who can't be moved. When? after 12 am. How? was listening to my ipod, and it was previously there, and I didn't change. -does not count as cheating, I just refuse to admit that it is cheating because it is not, hmph-.
First book read: Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire. Page 145 chapter 10. When? 3:04am. I'm going to read it write after I finish this, I know I'm because of the next first.
First smile: at 3:00 am. reason: found the 2012 reading challenge on goodreads, and put 60 books in it, and was one of the first 8 who had it. Do I need to add that I had this feeling that I'm going to finish more than 60 books? No? OK. :)
First Thought: I'm going to be hopeful this year.
First resolution: wait I have to copy this: Loose weight. I'm kind of lazy, so I wanted a change.
First article: about how to ride a bike. weird. I know.
First person to talk to online: my dad. I still don't know why my messenger was open to begin with.
First tear: don't have one yet, i'm just crazy joyful right now, but I shall update :)
First dance: right after the countdown to new year I danced. Don't know why, but I did.
First drink: Chocolate milk
First food: probably serial, or pancakes, breakfast, generally.
First friend to talk to: Me. sound depressing, doesn't it? It's OK, I'm sure they will pop up sooner or later.
First bored moment: now, as I keep squeezing my brain to get more ideas, but I'm just too tired, and so I get bored with myself.
First bad habit: peeling my nails. I don't mean like the nail itself, I mean the nail polish that is ON the nail. I have this bad habit of peeling them sometimes, and I know it's bad, that's why it is listed as first BAD habit. I plan to get rid of it. Sooner. Or later.
First pain: my shoulders. right about now.
First blog post: 2012 resolutions on my other "secret" blog. It was a bit crazy, I must say. Talking to myself and yelling at it, and telling it.. weird stuff that you probably don't want to hear!

This shall be updated!! Be ware :D
xoxo,
Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers