Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unbelievable PLL#4 [Hardcover Book]


Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, #4)Unbelievable by Sara Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Sometimes lies come back to bite you. In the case of four pretty little Pennsylvania liars, the chomp really hurts. For years, cuties Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily have survived and thrived with nifty prevarications; now, in this series clincher, it's time for them to 'fess up-or pay the piper! Clever plot turns; great characters."

"Die Bitches, Die." I bet A would be saying that now.

Mona dies. The idea that she was A was a little annoying to me. I wanted A to be much more cooler. The fact that she read it from a diary, Ali's diary, just makes her so... meh.
It's a good thing that there is a new A. Hopefully this one is much more, cooler.

xoxo,
Angel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers