Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shiver WOMF #1 [Audiobook]


Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #1)Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Grace and Sam share a kinship so close they could be lovers or siblings. But they also share a problem. When the temperature slips towards freezing, Sam reverts to his wolf identity and must retreat into the woods to protect his pack. He worries that eventually his human side will fade away and he will be left howling alone at the lonely moon. A stirring supernatural teen romance."

Grace loves Sam. Sam loves Grace. Werewolves werewolves werewolves. The end.

Hold your guns! I'm not say I hate it. I'm just saying, I want to hear more Sam, more of his smooth sexy voice. I really couldn't care less about Grace. She's cool and all, but not my type. Not that I'm gay or anything. Just that I would have been braver if I were her. SO what if he will be cold and never turn into a human again? If our love was strong enough, he would rise the sun from the west for me. Not that I'm questioning his love for her, I know that that is pretty intense. With all the kissing and stuff.

Maybe I'm saying this because I'm more like Shelby. I'm jealous of Grace. And I want to Sam to me, and Me only. I will probably forget about him when I read some other book, but for now, I want nothing else in my life.

Jack is an ass. Have anyone noticed how most of the jacks are douche bags? I have. Most of them are.

Poor Isabelle. When Jack ate her dog, I just kept on laughing. It was so hilarious. She's exactly what I expected from her. Perfect for this story. Better than Rachel even.

Olive (Olivia). I really didn't think that she would get bitten, never. So when she did, I couldn't take it. I stopped listening, and refused to listen again until I could fully understand what happened. It's like I went through the five stages of grief for a fictional character. I can't believe I just said that.

Speaking of five stages of grief, I was going to do one for Sam, but at the end, I changed my mind. There are other books to this series, and this is hopefully not the last time I will hear from him.

This is a good book. I would recommend it to werewolves-obsessed readers.

xoxo,
Angel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers