Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So the new year is here (woohoo) and I'm so freakin' ready to let go of 2011. Even though this year so many things happened, non of them made me THAT happy, I still like 2010 better. I'm not going to do a month to month what happened kind of blog, because I hardly remember what I ate yesterday, let alone what I did in January. OK, I'm going to try! *sigh* 

  • January: Beginning of Spring Semester, which is beginning for college, not so much to say. I remember being really upset about leaving 2010. I also remember having some big hopes for 2011.. not so much was done though. 

  • February: The month of love. I remember having a crush on every hot guy I saw.. and deciding that I should study harder. 

  • March: Spring Break? that's all I'm saying.

  • April: April's Fool, and almost done with Spring Semester!! 

  • May: FINALLY done with studying and tests, some weeks of vacation, and the horrible decision that I'm not going to take a long summer vacation, and instead taking a summer semester. 

  • June: My sister's birthday, usually this takes the whole month, even though the event is just one day.
  • July: Being super excited about my birthday, even though it's a whole month away. And being excited about almost finishing Summer semester !! 

  • August: My birthday! and some really weird decisions. Because I was super scared of being 20, and I usually have some high expectations for myself, like, when I get older I'm going to do this and this and this... One of the bad decisions: opening a Facebook account for family members. One of the best decisions: planning on completing a book challenge with the help of Goodreads.com and making a library card. Now that I think about it, August was probably the best month of the year, I got a lot of things done...

  • September: decided that I want to be a blogger... bad idea. 

  • October: wanted to watch movies. but couldn't for personal reasons. 

  • November: Hating my fall semester classes more that ever. Because of failed projects.

  • December: Planning for next year. and Finishing my book challenge :)


So I guess that is it, I told you I don't remember much. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 
xoxo,
Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers