Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flawless (A pretty little liars novel)

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)Flawless by Sara Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna are the pretty little liars. Sorry A, but you are really mean. I might not know who you are, but I'm really pissed at you.

I'm giving this book a 4 because I really am confused. I'm so sick of the games, I just want to know who A is. I don't want to hear about the stories of who died, or who is getting divorced, or who is getting married to who or who is breaking up with who. I don't even want to know what the Jenna thing truly is or even who killed Ali. I just want to know WHO THE HELL A IS!!



So, I read the first book a while ago, so I can't really remember what happened. But I don't think that this story followed very well. I kept trying to remember, but there was nothing there. Or maybe the only thing that actually happened was Ali went missing.

I do have to admit that I'm getting sucked into the series. The chapters are much smaller than all the other books I've read. Almost every chapter is different than the following chapter, and it is in a different character's tongue. This is what I hate in other books, like twilight, one character keeps talking on and on and on, until I am begging for them to please stop.

I think that the first book should have been shorter, or skipped all together, because truly Flawless is where it all truly begins. Now I can't wait until I read Perfect!

Of course because the show is on ABC FAMILY, it is so much different than the books. Or I might be wrong, since I didn't read the whole series yet. But In the show, Toby Lives. Here, Toby dies. And guess who killed him. Emily. Well, not really, but if she had different actions and wasn't thinking that he was A-which is something I figured from the begining by the way- he would still be alive with us. *sigh*

Hopefully I will read faster now, specially that the holiday season is finally here.
And I don't have college until the first week of January.
Happy Readings and Happy Holidays.
Angel.
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers