Friday, December 2, 2011

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

DOBBY IS FREE!

I just wanted to ruin this book for you, even though I knew that you have already read it since you were in middle school.

So, Harry Potter. He's an interesting person. One moment he knows nothing about the Chamber of Secrets, a few chapters later, he might be the heir of Slytherin, a few chapters later, he's inside the Chamber itself!

What amuzed me most in this book is Lockhart. The way he always thought of himself as the best at everything, and then when tested so miserably just amuses me to the point where I'm crowling on the floor begining for mercy.



Ron Weasly. I'm falling more and more to that guy. I seriously am. He's funny, brave, and will always protect his friends. Please don't go pretending that Harry does, because I can feel it, and he doesn't. He might do at some points, but overall, he doesn't. Why is it always Ron who thinks about Hermoine while Harry is off doing something dangerous as usual. Not to forget his ability to speak to snakes, of all creatures, why SNAKES??

Try to understand how sad I felt when Hagrid went to Azkaban. I surely hope he didn't meet anyone there, that would make him evil. Didn't you always wonder why was he expelled? And that hidious spider is going to give me nightmares, I'm positive.

Fawkes. Beautiful Fawkes. With gold wings and flames-like colors that show when he flies. I'm obsessed with Fawkes, and since I was part of the beta (still is actually) I really want him as my pet. I really want it bad. Don't you wish we were all Dumbeldore? I know that many readers will disagree with me, pointing out that he betrays everyone later on, but for now I want to trust that guy(*cough man cough*) because everything in my future house, Hagwarts, lies in his wise hands (and really long beard, did he join the Movember movement?)

That's all I can remember of the book. Off to reading some school books and doing some projects (specially with the end of the semester being two weeks from now !)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers