Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Scorch Trials

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't usually like to brag, but seriously Tommy, I told you so.
The scene that destroyed me most is when Teresa betrayed Thomas. I saw it coming, from book 1, but somehow I got fooled along the way. Fooled that she will take him to a safe place, where WICKED can't reach him. But of course, I was wrong to believe that fake hope. She might have done it to rescue him, maybe for the future, but no matter what, I still don't trust her. I'm behind Thomas 100%, and Wicked is in no way good.



I apologize for this review. I'm just so frustrated. I hate Wicked, I hate the Flare, I hate Teresa. And its missing with my head, big time.
The book was great. I loved it from beginning to end. I don't understand what the last letter meant, over all great.
Favorite character beside Tommy will have to be Minho. He is so hilarious, and makes me laugh every time he opens his shuck mouth. If I weren't so obsessed with Tommy, I would have been head over heels for him. He's so brave, funny, stupid at times, and so lovable.
Newt wasn't a big deal this time, but still he was the Glue. I think that if he died at any point non of them would have made it.
Brenda, my dearest Brenda. I hope she's fine and safe, I really do. She's been nothing but good to Thomas, a little too touchy, but still helpful. I don't like her partner very much, but I don't mind him around. Especially his "muchacho" accent.
I really hope that the last book isn't as unfair as the first two. I just want them to be safe, dead or alive. After 600 pages, and 300 more to come, I want them to go to the moon if they had to. Anything as long as they are far away from Wicked.
One last thing to Teresa. Hurt Tommy again, and I promise you, you will never see daylight again.

That's all for now,
xoxo,
Angel

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers