Tuesday, November 8, 2011

City Of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The only thing that made me raise my rating to 3 is the epic ending. I was bored during the whole book the idea of Jace belonging to Clary kept annoying me and making me hate the book. Yes, once upon a time I have wanted them to be together, but now with all the kisses and hugs and overwhelming love quotes, I hate it. I'm a selfish human being who wants Jace all to herself! I'm like Magnus, I fall for pretty things, and Jace is the most beautiful creature I have read about. Well, beside Jonathan/Sebastian. What I missed most in this book was Max. Even though he didn't appear much in the last 3 books, but just knowing that he will never be there again, made me remember him constantly.


Also Valentine, as evil as he was, he was very nice compared to all the devils that appear now (surprisingly all women?!)
Reasons why I'm looking forward to the 5th book:
1. Jace might not be with Clary, yes he might be rescued somehow, but still, for a few chapters he's not going to be with her.
2. Sebastian/Jonathan is going to be there, and I want to go ahead and say for the whole book, but I don't want to be disappointed, but at least he's going to be there. I love hot villains =P
3. More Simon! You would think that Simon is not that important and the author wanted him dead from the start, but now he's neck to neck with Jace! who would have known! Geek Power Yo! lol
4. Less Jocelyn (hopefully). I don't know, I have always disliked Clary's mother. She might seem nice and all, but deep down, I know she's crazy. I mean sure Valentine was super hot when he was young, but seriously you have to be at least 75% evil or crazy to fall for him instead of sweet Luke!
5. Maidan ! Maia and Jordan that is, I'm seeing a future for them, they would be so cute!! I would totally watch Maia and Jordan rather than Clary and Jace, ANYDAY!
6. *Spoiler alert* the other woman (vampire) who wanted Simon might appear again, and with her knowing something that Alec wants to know, Oh, I'm just dying to know how could Alec live forever with Magnus xD
7. Alec and Magnus. I don't think this needs explanation. Although I was hoping that Alec wasn't gay, he is more beautiful this way. and Magnus, he is the wisest warlock I know, so caring and loving, and just Aah ! I think we would be friends, me and Magnus, because he's a Genius.
8. BECAUSE IT'S A NEW BOOK BY CASSANDRA CLARE DUH!! lol
I would recommend this book for romantics, not for people who were crushing on Jace though. If you were hooray-ing for Jace and Clary, then read it and enjoy it. If you weren't, just skip through it, read ALL the Simon parts because he's amazing, and you must read the ending.
That's all for now, Goodnight Sleep tight.

Angel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers