Thursday, October 13, 2011

Real Steal !!!!!!

First of all, I WANT a R.O.B.O.T! like right NOW!! If this movie was an advertisement to sell robots, then they are really good sellers, because I want one so bad I would sell anything to get it!
Ok, for starters, there are going to be spoilers. For those who are not going to read this because of spoilers, here are some simple instructions that you will need to follow:
1. Go to fandango.com
2. Find a Real Steel show next to you.
 3. GO WATCH IT!
 4. come and discuss it with me :)



 Am I over reacting? maybe a little, I haven't watched a movie in a cinema for a long time (since August). I miss the darkness, the popcorn and Nachos. I miss the loud sound and cool effects. I'm so blessed to be able to go watch that movie. I've been feeling down lately, and I think this is exactly what I needed. A change.
Ok back to the movie. Fist of all, Hugh Jackman. Is he the hottest man alive or something, because the way he moves those muscles just turn me ON. lol. and I'm not even into buff men like that! He is such an amazing actor. SERIOUSLY ! and the kid, Dakota Goyo, sooooooo cute, but his character in the movie was a bit confusing. First he's mad, then he's begging? Kids of 20xx *Sigh*. So the story begins when Charlie (Hugh) is a robot boxer, but seems to be sucking at it lately, he looses two fights, and owns a lot of people money. Black Bull vs. Robot? Not cool man not cool. Who on earth would do that? I mean sure you want the money, but seriously it looked really bad. For the robot and the bull. First, robot was hitting bull, looked pretty cruel, animals right and all. Then Charlie gets distracted by some random lady in the audience and BOM! Mr. Robot lost his leg. The bull just throws it somewhere, then come back. Of course with one leg, it's kinda hard to stand, let alone fight. And when those sharp horns went into the robot's heart, I almost cried! I've only met the robot for 5 minutes, and I'm already in his funeral ?!
So then Charlie goes home, runs actually since he owns the cowboy a lot of money and of course he doesn't have it. Also, two men come telling him that his ex girlfriend died and his son is now under his care until he goes back and signs some paper to give him to his ex girlfriend's sister and her rich rich husband. So, Charlie goes to the court, notices the BIG diamond ring on the lady's finger, and pretends to be talking to his lawyer (or whatever they call them) until the rich man comes. He tells him he wants Max (Dakota) for the summer, and he will sign the papers if he also gives him 100,000 dollars. So he gives him 50,000 now, and promises to give him the rest when they come back from Italy and he gives the kid back. Deal? Deal.
I'm not going to tell the whole story, so in summary, Max finds a really cool, but so freaking old robot in the robot trash. His name is Atom. Atom has a rare thing called Shadowing which basically means he can see and copy exactly what you do. So Max takes him to a few battles, which he wins all of them. Then he gets asked to enter some major battle, sort of like WWE, but for Robots(WWR?), since we are in 2050 or something. The undefeated robot is Zeus, which they eventually fight. Zeus wins because of the stupid judges, but honestly, I think Atom did a really good job. While in the fight, I almost fill from my chair because I was leaning with excitement!! ATOM IS PEOPLE'S CHAMPION!
Oh, one more funny thing. Cowboy bet that Atom will not last the first round, and he bet with 100 Grands. Of course he lost, and tried to run away, but of course failed. This is funny because it's Karma. In the middle of the movie he found Charlie, who offered him his money back, but he not only took everything Charlie has, but also hit him, hard. So yeah, he 110 percent deserved that. So, if you like it, and you own a robot, or have the money to buy a robot, please send me one, I'm craving a ROBOT!!
Btw, I'm reading Catching Fire, the second book to the Hunger Games. I will be done soon, so expect a review, so far I'm loving it. I slept at 1 AM yesterday because I couldn't put the book down!! I also borrowed Mockingjay (third and last book) from the library and will be reading that one fast, since I have to give it back by the 25th. Look forward to that review as well.
I hope to see you soon, but in case I don't, don't forget to have a scary Halloween (muahahaha) and watch the movie!
 xoxo
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers