Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mistress Revenge

The Mistress's RevengeThe Mistress's Revenge by Tamar Cohen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can officially say that I'm in love with this book. I didn't want to finish it. I wanted to read it forever and ever and ever! Sally is the funniest, laziest, most miserable mistress I have ever read about. I hate Sian though. She really irritated me, like something clicked in me when she entered the story. Of course I hate Clive. He reminds me of every man out there, who does something wrong and expect people to forget that he did something wrong. The type that lies but everyone seems to believe him.



Susan I believe was mentally insane. It seemed that way to me, because who would wear BLUE every single day of their life? I wonder what happened that made her do that. And O.M.G! Have you met her daughter, Emily. She is such a Barbie Doll! I'm still shocked that she has a kid. That part is still processing in my mind..

Finally, Liam. He seemed like a good boy, awkward sometimes, but who wouldn't be awkward when you had to deal with a 40 something year old woman, who happens to know your entire family, and is requiring your full attention? I know I would be awkward!

Wait, I seem to become as crazy as Sally Islip with Clive's family. I forgot about her own!! Daniel, who is supposed to be her husband. I feel that he was really amazing at one point of his life, but now he just... what's the term for it? Lost his charm? Yes, He lost his charm. Her daughter "lost her way", and her son.. well, he's more weird than Liam in my opinion! It seems to me that they are all lost. They should have named them, the Lost family.

Am I being mean to the characters? Not on purpose, I promise! I love them, I love this story. I love the writer, but I couldn't tell if she was being series or if this is just a fiction story. It really made me lose my mind at the end of the story, or like in the story, "after 15 months".
I would defintly recommend this to every mistress who seeks revenge, and anyone else really...

xoxo,
Angel

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers