Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Hunger Games

The Hunger GamesThe Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Absolutely AMAZING ! The only thing that I've hated is Peeta, and that was because he was so weakened by love. I guess that should make me hate Katniss, too, but I don't. I love that girl, and even though she doesn't know herself, I do. She's the most brave girl my eyes have ever read about, she's beyond beautiful, she's smart, funny, and can kill and love at the same time. Now tell me who doesnt want to be her? During the hunger games, all I could think about is what happens in the arena, sort of like what happens in Vegas. You would expect it to stay in Vegas... I mean the arena, right? well, guess again. I can't wait until I read the second book! All these nights I have been wondering what does Gale think, how does Gale react to Katniss kissing Peeta?, Will he smile back when he sees her?, Will he tell her he loves her? I AM DYING TO KNOW !!!!!! why? Because Gale is my perfect kind of guys. He's the type who would fit right into the best friend category, but he is hot enough that you can move him right into the husband category.



Ok, enough about boys! Let's talk about our sunshine, Rue. I think I cried 2 Liters or more when she died. It was so frkin depressing. Yes, I'm the type who cries at everything, movies, books, shows, youtube videos -sometimes- you name it, I will cry on it, but tell me to cry for real life, and my eyes will be as dry as that river in the final days of the hunger games. So Back to Rue, I do understand why everyone hates the capitol, they are A PAIN IN THE A**. I got real pissed when they didn't show the flowers scene (even though I have only imagined the whole thing). I think Katniss should have said that she made the berry scene just to prove they are WRONG about EVERYTHING! but instead, she just went ahead and listened to old Haymitch, who is 24/7 drunk (i don't even know how he knows the answers to these stuff, did he do the same thing?) and broke Peeta's heart, who by the way, I didn't notice his true love for her until the train, I still had doubts, I'm sorry but I don't trust the kid! I guess I'm team Gale :P oh and Cinna, let me not forget about him, that amazing designer, who almost killed our brave girl, but still I might want him to make my graduation dress, my wedding dress, my ... well, let's just say, I want him to make every piece of fabric I will ever wear!

Prim Prim Prim, just like a flower she falls light in our hearts. I loved her before I even knew her name, right from the moment where she slept next to her mother. Thank God she didn't go to the hunger games, because I surely don't want her to die, or have that type of experience. It's true that she is going to be an amazing doctor, which will make her bring life to many, and take it from many, but I still wanted her to be as innocent as she can be until that time comes.

I talk a lot.. but only when I love something too much, I have finished the book right now, and ran to write this review, maybe I will regret it later, as everything sinks in, but for now, It's an AMAZING book <3

xoxo,
Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers