Saturday, July 23, 2011

Because I want to do something un-usual

So, I'm bored of my life routine. I have decided to write reviews for the shows that I watch, on a weakly basis.

Beginning with Melissa and Joey, on ABC family, every Wednesday evening. I might be wrong, but didn't this show begin since forever? I do not mean to offend the show in any way, but I feel like I'm loosing some episodes here and there, and I don't always get their inside jokes. This week's episode was about Joey going to his high school reunion, and his date cancels on him at the end. Maybe it's just me, but I noticed that Joey and Melissa has this thing going on, and I really think that they have enjoyed that kiss. Just my seances here, don't try to read into it.



Second show: Georgia, also on ABC family, every Wednesday evening. The only reason I'm watching this show, is because I miss Raven Symone. Oh, what? you never watched That's So Raven? ARE YOU SERIOUS!! anyways, it's funny, and fresh, I didn't see anything like it, but I have to say that I am not so crazy about it... just an opinion, DON'T KILL ME!!

Third show: Switched at birth, They are all on ABC family, every Monday. GOSH! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I mean, so far they had meh episodes, like I would be missing something if I didn't watch it, but I didn't like them all that much. BUT THIS NEW EPISODE OH MY GOD! AHH MAZING! Since the beginning, everything was about Daphne, Daphne, and DAPHNE ! because she is the deaf one, so she is more important or something, which pisses me off.

My brother has some special need, so people always chose him first, or let him chose the first gift, or listen to what he says, or forgive him so easily when he does great mistakes. But this episode, Emmet, oh sweet Emmet, he SHOWS how men should be, not necessarily deaf, but even if they were, but also had all his gentlemen-ness, I would still love him back. The one tiny thing that annoyed me is that He if fighting with Daphne, then he LIED to her about Bay, but tichnically he wasn't lieing! You see, nothing was going on between Emmet and Bay, because they didn't kiss, they were just hanging out, and having secret crushes on each other, but if Daphne asked Emmet again after that sweet kiss, which I'm sure she wouldn't, he would tell her the truth, because that is how Emmet is, how is my prince is.... *dreamy*
Emmet-Sean Berdy
No, I'm not done yet. The whole episode talks about how Bay and Emmet, and Daphne joins them later on, are searching for Bay and Daphne's father, but when they find the man, he turns out to be gay, so not the right father (what did Bay use to search him, Yahoo?) Anyways, Bay and Emmet make Daphne think about the guitar box, which they Daphne finally opens after several tries, because it has a lock, and guess what the password is? BAY =229! That should have hinted Daphne to not open it, but Oh no, she had to be all curious and go look what's inside the mystery guitar box. She finds all these photos of Bay when she was young and through her life basically. Did I tell you that that guitar box belonged to their dad? well, it does. But what does this mean? He already knew that Daphne wasn't his daughter? and What does it mean for Regina having this box for SO long ?! Did she lie and pretend that she wasn't raising someone else daughter? Dram Drama!!

Ok, Moving on to the fourth show: Pretty Little Liars,abc family, Tuesdays. I have watched this episode so many times, that I don't feel like talking about it! I'm sorry, I love pretty little liars to a crazy extent, but this episode freaked me out, and I don't want to talk about it.. moving on.

Fifth show:The Nine Lives of Chloe King, abc family, Tuesdays. Hmm, I guess Brian was sweet when he said "I think I'm falling in love with you", but still, he reminds me of dogs, in a good way, and she is supposed to be a cat, you know, 9 lives theory. But Alec is smoking HOT, and all the time I just want to say to Chloe: HELLOOO HOT\CUTE ALERT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!! STOP LOOKING AWAY!!
Alec(on the left) vs. Brian(on the right)
Chloe can be really stupid, and what pisses me even more, is her best friend,Amy, She looks so fake! The mother is so cool by the way, totally lovin' her! BUT HOW THE HELL CAN SHE EAT beacon with pancakes??
Paul is cute like a cute puppy .. not like Brian, a freakin DOG! lolz this show is all animals to me huh?! Oh, and if she doesn't like like Alec, then what is it to her when he talks to girls, Mai or not! oh well.

These were all the shows that I watched this week, still watching Chloe King by the way but I watched it partly before so I should be good, if you have any other shows you suggest I watch, PLEASE let me know, I'm deadly bored (yes bored, 5 shows isn't enough for me lolz ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers