Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh my Breaking Dawn (Breaking Dawn Review).

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


******************SPOILERS ALERT******************************


I know many people hate this book (actually this SAGA), and I'm not a big fan of the movies, but Breaking Dawn is my favorite. Not because I love Jacob or Edward (Jacob ♥) or because I want to become a vampire someday (I know that will never ever ever happen ) or because I like the way Bella babbles all over the book (in fact I hate it). It's because at the end, after these 3 books, Bella finally gets what she wants and more. Again, I don't want to become a vampire, I'm talking about everything that we ever wanted, our dreams, all becoming true at the end, wouldn't that be nice for a change?

From this book, I find hope; that at the very end it's going to be ok. I find love; your soul mate is there somewhere, you just have to be in the right place at the right time(I'm talking about Jacob and Nessie, not Edward and Bella). I find happiness; for every step we take in sadness, we will take 10 steps in happiness someday. Finally, I find that you are not alone in this world; somewhere in this huge universe, there is someone exactly like you, maybe better, or worse, but at least you are not alone.

So yes haters, I like Breaking Dawn because it gives me everything life took from me. I like it not because I'm a crazy teenager, but because I'm a wise woman. I like it because you hate it, since you hate everything. I like it because it's so large that I don't need to buy a new book for a while, and it saves my money! I like it, not because of Edward or Bella, not because Stephanie wrote it, not because teenagers or obsessed with it, I like it, because of I'm in it.

--June 29,2011.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers