Monday, May 30, 2011

KungFu Panda2

Sorry, but this blog is going to be short because I'm so tired, and tomorrow is a big day, so I need to sleep early. Oh, and I DID wake up early today, but after finishing one chapter, I went back to sleep and woke up at 11 am.


Today I went to watch KungFu Panda 2. It was pretty funny, I liked most of it. It would be hard to compare it to Thor, since that one is action, and this one is comedy AND action :p. So, this movie talks mostly about Po's past, and how he ended up being a goose's son. The irony is that the one who destroyed his town was a bird too, a peacock. I don't know if they planned it that way for kids, but the peacock wasn't that scary, I thought at the end they would be friends!
I'm going too fast, BECAUSE I need to sleep. This is a kids' story, they all have happy endings, so of course Po won at the end, Tigress almost died, but somehow didn't, and Po's REAL father is Alive!! I bet there would be a third season, when he meets his father, and lives with him and so on.
So tomorrow, is going to be a busy day. First I need to wake up early enough to do my homework, which I didn't do. Then, I have to go get some papers from my school, then go back home, and go with my uncle to "somewhere", then go to school, for 5 straight HOURS, then finally come back home, and if my brother is not sick, take him to buy a new phone, then come back, do homework, then finally blog and sleep!
You would think I have it all planned, but I know something will go wrong, and I will end up being late for something, life always does that to me. Oh well, that's just life for ya!
Good Night, Sleep tight.
Love,
Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers