Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GLEEK OUT!!!


You know how CRAZY loyal I am when it comes to watching my shows the day they come in, or maybe when they come online (because the whole Internet copy right issue). Anyways, I HAVE MISSED GLEE!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? well, I had to watch two episodes now, and right now I'm watching the finale, where the new direction FINALLY go to New York for the Nationals. The one before that is called Funeral because, believe it or not, Sue's sister passed away (rest in peace). It was such an emotional episode! I kept on crying, then remembering that I had make up on, then screw that, its so sad... and so on, but I never said that oh it's just a show! or People die every day! lol I'm talking like Britany :P



Guess who else is there? CHARICE!!!! <3 HER! So she was nervous and throwing up and such and Rachael helped her out. maybe that's the reason why the thing that happened happened to them...
Finn FINALLY realized that Rachael is the one for him, not that stupid blond UGH! so he asked her on a date, and he called it work date, but we all know it's NOT! and of course, because she is sooo in love with him, she went, but then at the end of the date when he wanted to kiss her, she said she can't..  you should have seen my face at that moment, because I bet it would have said WTF?! BUT they kissed at the end... which might have caused them their Nationals. They were placed at 12th. WHO IS PLACED AT 12TH for FUCK SAKE! and Santana was all Mexican about it.. she wanted to KILL Rachel lol. That scene was EPIC! and ooh ! I forgot! Rachel and Kurt went to THE BROADWAY THEATER! it was awesome, to them more than me, because they were there... He took her there so she can pick between love and her future in Broadway and NY. after singing with Kurt, she realized that she wanted to do Broadway, screw Finn, I was like, GIRL ARE U SERIOUS? I mean I don't particularly like Finn, he's nice and all, but he can't tell you what he wants, he have to go in circles before he spits it out. Anyways, they kissed, Finn and Rachel, not Finn and Kurt, even though Kurt is gay and that would have been a possibility if he wasn't loving that cute dude who's name I have sadly forgotten! My excuse? He doesn't show up that much, but to proof that i love him, his glee is called the Warblers. I also like Chuck, and him liking that fat girl totally boosted my confidant, since well, I am fat, or like I call it, over weight.

That's all about Glee, I didn't talk in order, because I am RANDOM ! and this IS MY hiding place, my Blog, MY place, so I can do whatever! Good Night, Sleep Tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers