Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ooh Narnia!

Since I'm really bored, and I decided not to focus on my tests which are next week btw. I just finished watching Narnia, the last movie (I suppose!) I don't understand why the little girl would want to be like her sister, and I don't understand why her sister and her brother ,who seem to be the oldest, can no longer go to Narnia. That could be because I have missed a few movies from the series of Narnia, even though I do remember watching the first one, maybe the second as well.




The thing I love most about Narnia, is Absulum. I love that Lion, he is so amazing! If I had a pet lion, I would definatly want him! the way his eyes close, they are so brown and beautiful. His skin seems very nice. Wait, not his "skin", I mean his furrrrrr (purrrr). Anyways, it's soft! And his Lips, oh his LIPS! I can go on and on about it, but that would not be enough, it would NEVER be enough! You get the point, right? I love the lion!
Stop talking about the Lion, and Let's talk about the new kid! HE IS ONE HILARIOUS BANANA! lol. He was talking to a bird, just because he thought that EVERYTHING in Narnia could talk! and other funny thoughts..
Now, I'm watching "I love you Philip Morris" . It's about this Gay man, who happens to be gay all his life. It looks interesting, well, at least the trailer was interesting enough to make me want to watch the movie.
Speaking of gay boys, why do they have to be so hot?? I want one gay boy to be my lover, even if I had to be a boy or something to make him interested! I LOVE GAY BOYS!! end of discussion! lolz.
oh well, I better focus on my studies or else...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers